Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc’teryx Beta AR Glove is a waterproof winter glove for ice and alpine climbing. The leather palm and Tri-Dex technology provide an easier grip on whatever tool you need to get you to the top. The fleece glove liner keeps your digits warm and is removable for washing and drying. Gore-Tex Pro keeps the wet out for a whole day of adventure.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Beta AR Glove
- N80P-X GORE-TEX Pro Shell 3L waterproof outer shell with leather palm overlay
- Tri-Dex Technology uses a three-lobe pattern providing exceptional dexterity and a three-dimensional precision touch
- Short gauntlet fits under or over jacket sleeves
- Removable fast drying hybrid fleece liner combines Polartec Wind Pro high loft with Thermal Pro Tweed fleece in the palm
- Self-adjusting elasticized wrist closure secures glove; removable leashes
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Beta AR Glove
- Weight: 7.3 oz / 206 g
- Fit: Athletic e3D
- N80P-X GORE-TEX Pro Shell 3L outer shell Lezanova palm overlay
- Polartec Wind Pro high loft (back) Thermal Pro Tweed (palm) fleece hybrid liner
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.