Get a FREE $40 Almost Gift Card with any item over $199. Just use code MJCARD in your cart to get the deal. Click to read about all the important rules and details. The deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arcteryx Men's Acto MX Jacket. Perfect for climbing and ski touring in mixed weather, this new jacket represents our most advanced soft-shell layering concept yet. Trim fitting and designed for the fastand - light specialist who keeps on the move all day long, the Acto provides outstanding ventilation, bulk-free warmth, and the weather protection of snow-shedding Aerius Grid Loft fiber.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Acto MX Jacket
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly air permeable - allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Highly breathable - maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Finish-taped seams for a clean aesthetic
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated collar
- Quick-pull full front zip for easy venting
- Stretchy cuffs
- Laminated hem
- Two high, crossover hand pockets
- Polyester inner fabric breathes like fleece DWR nylon face fabric is wind and water-resistant
- Laminated seam allowances create a flat, clean profile
- Two low-profile chest pockets
- Activity: Ski Touring / Alpine Climbing / Ice Climbing
The SPECS of the Arcteryx Men's Acto MX Jacket
- Weight: (M): 16 oz / 456 g
- Fit: Trim, hip length
- Aerius Grid Loft
- Machine wash in cold water
- Wash dark colors separately
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat
- Do not use fabric softener
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.