The Arc'teryx Men's Beta SL Pant is a rain pant for hiking in wet weather. The SL stands for superlight, for the Gore-Tex PacLite fabric it is made of, a water and windproof material,to keep you dry when nasty weather arrives. Gore-Tex Pro fabric is placed at the cuffs to provide additional durability at this hard-wear area. A durable water repellent finish allows water to bead up on the surface so it doesn't soak in. The pants pack down small, so they won't take up valuable space in your pack when not in use. An athletic fit reduces bulk while still providing space for going over top your hiking pants, shorts, or base layer. The quarter length leg zippers open to allow them to be pulled on over boots.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Beta SL Pant
- Lightweight Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite techology is light and exceptionally compact
- Instep, lower leg and hem are reinforced with N150p-X Gore-Tex 3L with tricot technology
- 1/4 length Water Tight lower leg zippers
- Fly zipper access
- Elasticized waistband with drawcord
- Adjustable cuff drawcord, lace hook secures pants over boots
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Beta SL Pant
- Weight: 9.2 oz / 260 g
- Fit: Athletic
- N40r Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite product technology
- N150p-X Gore-Tex fabric with 3L tricot technology
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.