The season we've all been waiting for.... the first line of Arc'teryx down jackets. I didn't think it was possible, but I'm looking forward to the Arc'teryx clinic more than ever before. The Arcteryx Men's Cerium LT Hoody utilizes a mixture of strategically mapped 850 fill down and Coreloft™ synthetic insulation. The synthetic insulation is placed in areas that are prone to moisture (hem, collar, sleeves and underarms), and the down is stuffed everywhere else to keep your core warm while allowing the Cerium LT to be light and compressible. If you need a little extra warmth or protection just put on the hood to keep that noggin of yours warm. With this insulating mid-layer, it's like you're wearing years and years of research and progress.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Cerium LT Hoody
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places both down and synthetic insulation inside jacket
- Lightweight yet durable face fabric with DWR finish repels moisture
- Down insulated StormHood with hood adjuster
- Two zippered hand pockets, stuff sack included in pocket
- Low profile, elasticized cuff layers easily
- Elasticized rear hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Cerium LT Hoody
- Weight: 9.7 oz / 275 g
- Fit: Trim, hip length
- Airetica - 100% nylon
- 850 fill European goose down (97g) (M)
- Coreloft 80 and 100 insulation (80 g/m2 and 100 g/m2)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.