The Arc’teryx Men’s Cyclic Zip Neck is a mid-layer running shirt for the cold weather trail runs. The Cyclic Zip Neck uses two types of Phasic fabric, SV and AR. Together these fabrics help regulate your body temperature as your aerobic activity increases. The SV fabric is the warmer of the two, and is located at the chest and arms for warmth against cold fronts. The AR fabric is located at the underarms and back to cool off your sweaty hot zones. Both fabrics wick moisture away from your skin and spread out the moisture for faster drying. Long sleeves with thumbholes to keep them in place ensures warmth up to your knuckles. A zippered hip pocket keeps music or a snack nearby so you won’t have to slow down your run.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Cyclic Zip Neck
- Heavyweight Phasic SV fabric on front, and midweight Phasic AR fabric on back, provide exceptional moisture management (hybrid mapping)
- Mid height collar and 3/4 zip aid temperature regulation
- Zippered security pocket on right hip
- Thumbholes hold sleeve in position and protect hands
- Reflective blades on sleeves; provides sun protection (UPF+50)
- Flatlock construction reduces chafing
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Cyclic Zip Neck
- Weight:6.2 oz / 175 g
- Fit: Trim
- Phasic SV - 92% polyester, 8% polypropylene
- Phasic AR - 87% polyester, 13% polypropylene
ARC'TERYX TRIM FIT: These trim fitting pieces share motion-friendly traits with the Arc'teryx Athletic Fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc'teryx trim fit styles are sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.