The Men's Fission SL Jacket is the lightest weight, fully waterproof, fully insulated jacket that Arc'teryx offers. Perfect for all your technical, cold weather needs.... but I can't stop thinking about how great this winter jacket would be at a tailgate. Standing by a grill in style and warmth, eating burgers, drinking a beer or two and listening to the game. Or high-alpine mountaineering, trying to drink a completely frozen beer or two. The shell is waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® and the insulation is Arc'teryx exclusive Thermatek™ (non-quilted, it eliminates cold spots). The laminated pit-zips facilitate effortless venting and temperature control. From the mountain top to the parking lot, the Fission SL will get the job done.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Fission SL Jacket
- Supple yet durable waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX Pro Shellvides excellent weather protection
- Non-quilted Thermatek insulation is waterproof and bonded to the lining fabric to eliminate cold spots
- Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood
- Two zippered hand pockets, two internal mesh dump pockets
- WaterTight Vislon centre front zipper, bottom hem drawcord
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Fission SL Jacket
- Weight: 23.1 oz / 655 g
- Fit: Athletic, hip length
- N40p-X Gore-Tex 2L 2.7 oz ThermaTek insulation
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.