Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Have a hankering to be the most dominant snowball fighter on your block or the most comfortable shredder on the slopes? Or maybe even the most dominant snowball fighter on the slopes, pelting skiers with snowballs? The Arc'teryx Men's Keibo Jacket will help you out. No rain/snow/wind/snowballs will get past the durable yet breathable GORE-TEX shell. The Coreloft™ Compact synthetic insulation will keep your core warm, even when wet and the Snap ‘n Loc™ powder skirt will block even the peskiest deep snow (useful when adding a basement to your snow fort).
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Keibo Jacket
- Waterproof Gore-Tex fabric provides protection from wind and moisture
- Coreloft Compact 80 insulation provides good warmth-to-loft ratio
- Storm Hood is designed to rotate with your head powder skirt with Slide 'n Loc
- WaterTight front zip pit zippers with mesh PowderGuard vents
- Two insulated hand pockets, sleeve pocket, internal mesh dump pocket and secure internal media pocket
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Keibo Jacket
- Weight: (M): 26 oz / 891 g
- Fit: Relaxed
- N70p Gore-Tex fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Coreloft Compact 80 insulation (80g/m2)
ARC'TERYX RELAXED FIT: Arc'teryx relaxed fit garments rely on both articulation and higher volume patterns to provide better comfort and mobility. This is a looser fit that provides room for a base layer plus a thick cold weather mid-layer. If you will NOT wear this style over a base or mid-layer, you may consider sizing down if you prefer a closer fit. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.