The Men's Phase AR Bottom by Arcteryx. These lightly insulated bottoms are engineered for optimal moisture management during stop-and-go activities. During active phases, moisture is wicked across the entire garment, aiding temperature regulation. Entering a rest phase the broadly dispersed moisture evaporates quickly, speeding dry-time to keep the user warmer and more comfortable. Encapsulated silver-ions provide durable and long-lasting odour control.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Phase AR Bottom
- Phasic fabric has soft touch and exceptional moisture management properties
- Hybrid construction reduces bulk, improves thermal regulation
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- Ankle length
- Provides sun protection (UPF 50+); encapsulated silver ions reduces odour
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Phase AR Bottom
- Weight: 4.9 oz / 140 g
- Fit: Next-to-skin
- Phasic AR (Body) - 87% polyester, 13% polypropylene
- Phasic SL (Panels) - 70% polyester, 30% polypropylene
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.