The Men's Strato Jacket by Arcteryx is a moisture-wicking, breathable, mid-layer designed for snowsport activities. This fleece jacket is made with the distinctively textured Polartec Thermal Pro, keeping you adaptable and wicking moisture whether you're in the city or in more active backcountry situation. The Strato Jacket is great for expeditions with a volatile climate as its great warmth-to-weight ratio keeps you warm and light on your feet, and won't create too much bulk when its in your pack. As conditions worsen, the durable water repellent finish helps bead water from the fabric surface. Bundle up tight with the full front zip with laminated windflap. Designed with no-lift gusseted underarms so the jacket won't ride up when you throw your hand up for Detroit, I love this city. But of course those are just the lyrics to the song you are listening to because your jamming to your iPod with it stowed in the jackets laminated chest pocket with an internal audio port. Ski on or don't, I don't know why I say this.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Strato Jacket
- Moisture wicking, breathable and lightly insulated fabric
- No-lift gusseted underarms for freedom of movement
- Full front zipper with chin guard
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers, laminated chest pocket with internal headphone port
- Hem cinches tight with adjustable drawcord
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Strato Jacket
- Weight: (M): 18.2 oz / 517 g
- Fit: Relaxed, hip length
- Polartec Thermal Pro Cobble (64% Recycled Content)
- Schoeller Dynamic GNS
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.