Get a FREE Arc'teryx Limited Edition BELT BUCKLE when you order any Arc'teryx item over $150. The Limited Edition Belt Buckle is available ONLY at Moosejaw. Just use code ARCBELT in your cart and we'll magically take care of the free belt buckle thing. The deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc'teryx Women's Alpha SL Hybrid Jacket is a super lightweight waterproof jacket for rock, ice, or alpine climbing. The Alpha SL Hybrid cuts the weight while providing strength in high-wear areas. The high wear areas include the shoulders, and anywhere you are pulling on zippers. The main body is made with Gore-Tex PacLite which will keep the jacket lightweight and breathable. The reinforced areas are done with Gore-Tex 3L Pro Shell to resist wear and tear. The jacket sheds rain and snow so you can climb to the top in the worst of weather. The trim fit runs close to the body, with enough room for a base layer underneath. The Velcro adjustments at the cuffs and single drawcord at the hem prevent drafty winds from making their way inside. The fully adjustable hood is helmet compatible and won't block peripheral vision while protecting your head from the elements. Making it possible to focus on climbing instead of the weather.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Alpha SL Hybrid Jacket
- Very compact, lightweight Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite fabric technology body reinforced with Gore-Tex 3L in high wear areas
- Athletic e3D patterning provides room for three layers while facilitating movement
- Two hand pockets
- Helmet-compatible Storm Hood rotates without blocking vision
- WaterTight pit zippers permit rapid ventilation
- Hem drawcords prevent updrafts and heat loss
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Alpha SL Hybrid Jacket
- Weight: (M): 11.3 oz / 321 g
- N40r Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite product technology
- N40r Gore-Tex 3L reinforcements
- Fit: Athletic with e3D, hip length
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.