Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arcteryx Women’s Ceva Jacket is a lightweight, insulated piece perfect for wearing as a mid layer or standalone jacket. The Ceva Jacket has Coreloft insulation, making it exceptionally breathable and compressible. So compressible in fact, that it is capable of impressive disappearing tricks. But wait, that’s not all. The Colibri shell fabric with DWR finish ensures you stay dry and dapper. With Helius Comp side stretch panels, the Arcteryx Women’s Ceva Jacket is pretty perfect for ladies who prefer a trim, low-profile fit.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Ceva Jacket
- 100% nylon Colbri fabric is lightweight yet durable DWR finish sheds moisture
- Helius Comp stretch side panels give low profile fit and ventilation
- 80 g of Coreloft insulation provides good warmth
- Insulated hand pockets; lined collar
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Ceva Jacket
- Weight: (M): 12.9 oz / 368 g
- Colbri - 100% Nylon
- Helius Comp
- Coreloft 80 insulation (80 g/m2)
- Fit: Trim, hip length
ARC'TERYX TRIM FIT: These trim fitting pieces share motion-friendly traits with the Arc'teryx Athletic Fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc'teryx trim fit styles are sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.