The Arc'teryx Women's Cita Jacket is a running jacket for wind and water resistance during your workout. The lightweight nylon shell is coated in a durable water repellent to resist a light rain. The mesh underarms vent excess heat and perspiration to keep you cool. The trim fit is close to the body, moving with you and preventing excess fabric from flapping in the breeze. Block out drafts with soft elastic cuffs and a cinch cord hem.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Cita Jacket
- Wind resistant, moisture repellent nylon ripstop fabric, open mesh underarm panels provide ventilation (composite mapping)
- Zippered security pocket on hip with media pocket and cord port
- Stows inside its own pocket on hip
- Hem drawcord can be adjusted to seal out drafts
- Reflective blades on sleeves and back for low light visibility
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Cita Jacket
- Weight: 4.0 oz / 115 g
- Fit: Trim, hip length
- Lumin - 100% nylon
- Mesh - 100% polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.