Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc’teryx Women’s Cyclic Zip Neck is a warm mid layer for trail running. Using two types of Phasic fabric, the Cyclic Zip Neck provides temperature regulation when you’re on the trail. Phase SV fabric keeps you warm, while Phase AR fabric at high-temp areas cool you down. Thumb loops pull the sleeve down over your hands for additional warmth and gusseted underarms allow for plenty of movement. The odor-control fabric allows you to pop into the smoothie shop after without getting strange looks.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Cyclic Zip Neck
- Heavyweight Phasic SV fabric on front, and midweight Phasic AR fabric on back, provide exceptional moisture management
- Mid height collar and 3/4 zip aid temperature regulation
- Zippered hip security pocket
- Thumbholes hold sleeve in position and protect hands
- Flatlock construction reduces chafing
- Reflective blades on sleeves
- Provides sun protection (UPF 50+)
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Cyclic Zip Neck
- Weight: 5.3 oz / 150 g
- Fit: Trim
- Phasic SV - 92% polyester, 8% polypropylene
- Phasic AR - 87% polyester, 13% polypropylene
ARC'TERYX TRIM FIT: These trim fitting pieces share motion-friendly traits with the Arc'teryx Athletic Fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc'teryx trim fit styles are sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.