Get a FREE $100 Almost Gift Card with any item over $499. Just use code MJCARD in your cart to get the deal. Click to read about all the important rules and details. The deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
The Arcteryx Women's Fission SV Jacket is a super durable insulated shell that's perfect for snowsports or backcountry trekking. Websters defines "fission" as "some sciencey thing probably involving atoms and.... maybe elements?". I don't know, I didn't look it up. I'll stick to things that I do know. I know that the Fission SV jacket, with its GORE-TEX® shell and Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, is designed to conquer the outdoorsy elements (i.e. rain/snow/sleet/etc). The fit is athletic but still offers room for further layering in extreme cold. The hood is helmet compatible and insulated for further versatility. It'll keep out the cold while you sit on the chairlift and help regulate your core temperature during fierce activity. Websters should define "fission" as "a pretty sweet jacket."
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Fission SV Jacket
- Waterproof/breathable Gore-Tex is supple yet durable, and provides excellent weather protection
- Coreloft insulation is lightweight, resilient and provides excellent warmth
- Insulated DropHood is designed to rotate with your head and has insulated collar for additional warmth
- WaterTight Vision centre front zipper, hem drawcord
- Two internal mesh dump pockets, and two hand pockets
- Weight (M): 24.9 oz / 710 g
- Fit: Athletic with e3D, thigh length
- N70p Gore-Tex 2L
- Coreloft 140 insulation (140 g/m2) and Coreloft 100 insulation (100 g/m2)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.