The Women's Gamma LT Pant by Arcteryx. Tour lightest Softshell pants are designed for mobility and breathability while hiking, climbing, guiding and backpacking. The Gamma LT by Arcteryx features articulated patterning for superior range of motion, and laminated construction enhances durability and comfort. Made with lightweight Fortius, a highly durable and weather resistant four-way stretch textile.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Gamma LT Pant
- Fortius 1.0 fabric is durable, lightweight, with good stretch
- Brushed polyester waistband, zippered fly closure with adjustable webbing belt
- Gusseted crotch and articulated patterning for full range of motion
- Two hand pockets and two thigh pockets with zippers
- Laminated hem with static cord adjuster
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Gamma LT Pant
- Weight: 11.5 oz / 325 g
- Inseam: 32" / 82 cm
- Fit: Athletic, straight leg
- Fortius 1.0 - 84% nylon, 16% spandex
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.