FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Phase SV Bottom
- Phasic fabric offers soft touch and exceptional moisture management
- Hybrid mapping reduces bulk while improving thermal regulation
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- Ankle length
- Provides sun protection (UPF 50+)
- Encapsulated silver ions reduce odour
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Phase SV Bottom
- Weight: 4.4 oz / 125 g
- Fit: Next-to-skin
- Phasic SV (body) - 92% polyester, 8% polypropylene
- Phasic AR (panels) - 87% polyester, 13% polypropylene
ARC'TERYX NEXT to SKIN FIT: These snug-fitting garments are made with stretch fabrics to fit next to the skin and enhance moisture management and thermal efficiency. Arc'teryx next to skin fit pieces constructed with their heavier-weight AR and SV fabrics also perform very well as mid layer pieces, so you should consider sizing up to accommodate a base layer underneath if the intention is to use this as a mid layer option if you are building a layering system. Also check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.