The Arcteryx Women's Volta Jacket. Perfect for arcing fast turns with style and finesse, this insulated jacket provides warmth, weather protection, and comfortable mobility. Gore-Tex Pro Shell with stretch enhances range of movement without sacrificing a sleek silhouette.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Volta Jacket
- GORE-TEX Pro Shell Shell Stretch provides durable protection with extended movement
- Sleek feminine styling
- Detachable hood and powder skirt gives more style/user options
- Forearm pass pocket
- Powder guard vents prevent snow entry, aids breath ability
- Recco reflector
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Volta Jacket
- Weight: (M): 29.6 oz / 840 g
- Fit: Trim fit, hip length
- Fabric: 413SN GORE-TEX Pro Shell Shell with stretch, Coreloft 80 insulation (80g/m2), Coreline
ARC'TERYX TRIM FIT: These trim fitting pieces share motion-friendly traits with the Arc'teryx Athletic Fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc'teryx trim fit styles are sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.