Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Atlas Men's 10 Series Snowshoe
- Spring-Loaded Suspension: An Atlas tenet from the beginning, Atlas' patented Spring-Loaded Suspension (SLS) keeps the snowshoe close underfoot for easy maneuvering and suspends your foot so it can move freely with its intended articulation, absorbing impact, flexing naturally side-to-side, and allowing deeper crampon penetration into the slope
- Wrap Family Bindings: The mainstay of our Mountain Hiking snowshoes, the Wrap Pro, Wrap Plus, and new Wrap Swift bindings offer a range of customization and features, all built around a platform of gender-specific lasts, exceptional arch support and one-pull Uniloop design for superior performance and fit
- V-Frames: A proprietary Atlas shape, our sturdy aluminum V-Frames track straight in deep snow, and the tapered tail pulls less snow as you step forward, saving your energy
- The turned-up tail of the V-frame rolls easily into each step for a natural gait
- Heel Lift Bar
- Nytex Decking
- Tempered Steel All-Trac Toe Crampon
- Tempered Steel Traverse Trac Rails
The SPECS for 25"
The SPECS for 30"
- Length: 25" / 64 cm
- Surface Area: 176 square inches / 1.14 square meter
- Weight: par pair: 4.58 lbs / 2.07 kg
- Load: 120 - 200 lbs / 54 - 91 kg
The SPECS for 35"
- Length: 30" / 76 cm
- Surface Area: 222 square inches / 1.43 square meter
- Weight: par pair: 4.85 lbs / 2.2 kg
- Load: 150 - 250 lbs / 68 - 113 kg
- Length: 35" / 89 cm
- Surface Area: 270 square inches / 1.74 square meter
- Weight: par pair: 5.12 lbs / 2.32 kg
- Load: 180 - 300 lbs / 82 - 136 kg