The Tracker DTS by Backcountry Access is the easiest and best-selling beacon on the market because of its rapid processor and simple user interface. A real–time, digital display shows both direction and distance with bright red LEDs (light emitting diodes). The distance is shown in meters and indicator lights display the direction of transmitting beacons. As the world’s most widely used transceiver, the Tracker has established a strong reputation for durability and reliability.
DECENT FEATURES of the Backcountry Access Tracker DTS Avalanche Beacon
- Rapid processor and simple user interface
- Real-time, digital display shows direction and distance
- Bright red LEDs (light emitting diodes)
- Proven durability
- Uses three AAA alkaline batteries
- Includes a protective carrying case
- Weight: Approximately: 13.6 ounces / 385 grams, Including Strap and Batteries: 8.6 ounces / 245 grams without
- Dimensions: 5.2 x 3.4 x 1" / 13.2 x 8.6 x 2.5 cm
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.