Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Do you spend most of your cold weather months around town with occasional jaunts into the backcountry? If so, the Black Diamond Crag Hoody is the perfect jacket for you. If your answer was "no, I live in tropical climates and there are no cold-weather months", well, good for you, bub, go check out some swimwear. The rest of us will appreciate the extreme comfort and warmth of the Crag Hoody. The shell is made of Polartec Windbloc with a brushed fleece backer and adjustable hood to give you full wind protection. The interior zipped media pocket with port is great for your mp3 player or whatever electronic devices you deem necessary to always have on hand.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Men's Crag Hoody
- Warm, windproof and built with the needs of climbers and skiers in mind
- Combines a technical construction with a streamlined look for easy transitions from mountain missions to the weekday hustle
- Featuring Polartec Windbloc softshell fabric
- Has zippered hand pockets and an internal media pocket with a cord port
- Windproof construction
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Two zippered hand pockets, internal zippered media pocket
- Ideal for alpine adventures, ice climbing, back country touring, skiing, and rock climbing
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Men's Crag Hoody
- Polartec Windbloc shell with brushed fleece backer (294 g/m2, 84% polyester, 16% elastane)
- Weight: 24.7 oz / 700 g