Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Black Diamond Dawn Patrol Approach Pants are a versatile piece of apparel that can handle multiple, varied activities in one outing. I'm talking about technical, challenging activities, like skiing in, climbing up, then skiing out. Not like sitting on a couch, then walking to another room, then sitting on a different couch (well, it can handle that, too). The StretchWoven nylon fabric is stretchy for full mobility, the NanoSphere technology will shed moisture and hold in warmth, and it has a brushed back for comfort. The lower leg gusset is expandable with a zipper to the knee to accommodate ski boots, mountaineering boots, or whatever footwear your activity demands. To top it all off, the Dawn Patrol Approach pants are fitted with a RECCO Reflector for increased avalanche safety.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Men's Dawn Patrol Approach Pant
- Integrated RECCO system
- Two zippered hand pockets, two cargo pockets (one zippered, one Velcro)
- Integrated, adjustable belt with two-way zippered fly
- Gusseted construction
- Zippered lower leg with expandable gusset and reinforced kick patch
- Drawcord hem
- Built with durable yet highly responsive Schoeller® stretch-woven softshell fabric
- High-level of breathability
- Ideal for alpine endeavors, ice climbing, back country skiing and overall badassery
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Men's Dawn Patrol Approach Pant
- Schoeller stretch-woven nylon (260 g/m2, 91% nylon, 9% elastane) with brushed back and NanoSphere Technology
- Weight: 21.2 oz / 600 g