Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Black Diamond Dawn Patrol Hybrid Shell is named after "early-morning missions to score fresh tracks on local peaks before the workday begins". I had to use Black Diamond's quote because of how cool they make it sound. The idea is that they go out every morning and test gear to see what works and what doesn't. This empirical research means that only the highest quality product reaches the market. The Dawn Patrol Hybrid boasts a Schoeller StretchWoven nylon shell with a body-mapped, 3-layer waterproof laminate with NanoSphere to shed water. That's technical jargon for "highly mobile and water-repellent" So let those BD employees figure out what you need while you sleep in, then simply take advantage of the results.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Men's Dawn Patrol Hybrid Shell
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Two zippered chest pockets, two zippered hand pockets, two internal drop pockets, internal stretch media pocket
- Velcro cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Schoeller® stretch-woven softshell body offers stretchy, highly breathable protection
- Three-layer, body-mapped waterproof panels in key areas shed blowing snow, wet ice and unexpected precip
- Ample chest, hand and internal drop pockets
- Internal media pocket with a cord port
- Ideal for alpine endeavors, ice climbing, back country skiing, and overall cold weather sports
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Men's Dawn Patrol Hybrid Shell
- Schoeller stretch-woven nylon shell (160 g/m2, 95% nylon, 5% elastane) with body-mapped
- Three-layer waterproof laminate (143 g/m2, 71% nylon, 4% elastane) and NanoSphere Technology
- Weight: 16.9 oz / 480 g