Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Black Diamond Ozone Harness is a light harness for tackling sport climbing. The durable, abrasion-resistant outer shell protects against dirt and rocks during and after the climb, while a soft 3D mesh interior wicks moisture and ensures breathability while in the harness. The Kinetic Core Construction takes a thin layer of Vectran fibers (instead of traditional webbing), which spreads the weight out evenly through the waist and legs. The minimalist fit won't take over and the Forged Speed Adjust buckle adjusts the waist easily, while fixed leg loops have a touch of elastic for comfort and easy on/off. The four gear loops are pressure molded, for plenty of space while racking. I bet your stuff is all color-coded.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Ozone Harness
- Pre-threaded Speed Adjust waist belt buckle
- Bullhorn-shaped waist belt built using Kinetic Core Construction
- 4 pressure-molded gear loops
- Adjustable, releasable elastic rear riser
- Soft, breathable 3D mesh and abrasion-resistant shell on waist belt and leg loops
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Ozone Harness
The SPECS for Small
- Weight: 12 oz / 340 g
- 210d nylon Double Diamond ripstop, 3D polyester 2 mm Shadow AirMesh
The SPECS for Medium
- Waist: 27 x 30" / 69 x 76 cm
- Leg: 19 x 21" / 48 x 53 cm
The SPECS for Large
- Waist: 30 x 33" / 76 x 84 cm
- Leg: 21 x 23" / 53 x 58 cm
The SPECS for Extra Large
- Waist: 33 x 36" / 84 x 91 cm
- Leg: 23 x 25" / 58 x 63 cm
- Waist: 36 x 39" / 91 x 99 cm
- Leg: 25 x 27" / 64 x 69 cm
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.