The Satellite Pad by Black Diamond is constructed with a continuous one-inch (25 mm) top layer of closed-cell foam to protect the seam and a split bottom layer of two-inch (50 mm) open-cell foam. Perfect for smaller boulderers or boulderers with small cars, it cushions, protects sit starts, levels out landings and maneuvers easily for use on circuits. It shuts securely with tarpaulin corner closures and stainless steel buckles and carries easily with a padded shoulder strap or handles.
DECENT FEATURES of the Black Diamond Satellite Pad
- 7.5 cm (3") Thick: 25 mm (1") closed-cell PE foam on top, 50 mm (2") high-compression PU foam on bottom
- Europe-Specific Foam Layup: 20 mm (0.8") closed-cell PE foam on top, 55 mm (2.2") polyether on bottom
- Taco-style fold for a continuous landing surface
- Clean, three-strap closure with easy hooking metal buckles-no pockets or flaps
- Shoulder straps, 2 handles
The SPECS of the Black Diamond Satellite Pad
- Dimension: 35 x 41 x 3" / 89 x 104 x 7.5 cm
- Weight: 6 lbs / 2.7 kg
- Bottom: 600d ripstop polyester, PU coated
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.