The Corsa Axe by Camp USA is the lightest ice axe in the world (just 205g). Aluminum alloy head and shaft with nylon spike plug on 60 and 70cm lengths. Not suitable for ice climbing or rugged mixed terrain. Absolutely perfect for low angle glacier travel, ski mountaineering and adventure racing.
FEATURES of the Camp USA Corsa Axe
- The lightest ice axe in the world!
- Forged aluminum pick and adze
- Ideal for snow travel and self arrest
- Can be used as an anchor for glacier rescue and traversing cornices
- Nylon spike plug on 60 and 70cm lengths keeps ice out of the shaft
- CC4U wear indicator warns when the pick is dull beyond the safe limit
- Optional sliding leash easily attaches to the shaft
SPECIFICATIONS of the Camp USA Corsa Axe
- Weight: 8.8 oz / 250 g
- Size: 50-60-70 cm
- Head Material: 7075 Alu
- Shaft Material: 1.3 mm 7075-T6 Alu
- Shaft: 1
- Pick: 1
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.