The XLC 470 Crampon by Camp USA is the lightest 12 point crampons in the world. Absolutely perfect for competitive ski mountaineering and glacier travel. Not suitable for ice climbing or intensive mixed terrain. Innovative stamped construction on the front platform distributes pressure applied to one point across the entire platform significantly increasing the strength and durability of the crampon. Available in three binding styles. For telemark or A/T boots, use the XLC 390 with automatic binding.
FEATURES of the Camp USA XLC 470 Crampon
- General Mountaineering, High Altitude Climbing
- World's lightest 12-point semi-auto crampons!
- 3-D shaped frame maximizes strength and performance
- Semi-automatic bindings fit most mountaineering boots
- Wear indicators on the side points show when it is time for replacement
- Optional Vibram anti-balling plates (18106 - sold separately)
SPECIFICATIONS of the Camp USA XLC 470 Crampon
- Materials: 7075 Aluminum Alloy
- Points: 12 Binding: Semi-Automatic
- Anti-Balling Plates: Optional
- Crampon Case: No
- Size: 14-19" / 36-48 cm
- Weight: 16.6 oz / 470 g
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.