The Canada Goose Men's Expedition Parka was originally developed for scientists working in research facilities at McMurdo station in Antarctica, and allows its wearers to withstand the harshest conditions and battle the elements in any extreme situation. The shell is made with Canada Goose's 195gsm Arctic-Tech and cotton blend with DWR, filled with 625 fill power white duck down, and combined with a 55gsm Nylon-weave, water-proof lining to provide complete insulation. The Men's Expedition Parka includes a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood with bracing wire to reduce wind penetration, is lined with a coyote fur ruff for added warmth, and allows you to adjust size as conditions change. Canada Goose also boasts a range of extra features in their Expedition line, including a storm flap over the front zipper, heavy-duty recessed and flexible rib-knit cuffs, four upper chest and lower body pockets with Velcro flaps, as well as another 4 pockets with zipper closures. This men's parka has a mid-thigh length with an elasticized nylon snow skirt and drawcord waist to add extra insulation beyond your torso. The Canada Goose Expedition Parka offers top notch coverage and protection in the most frigid of temperatures and unbelievably rough winds, which means you can feel 100% safer on your next intense adventure.
FEATURES of the Canada Goose Men's Expedition Parka
- Mid-length provides good protection, falling at about mid-thigh to keep your lower back covered from the elements
- Coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood (horizontally and hood opening), with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions
- High-pile fleece-lined chin guard for comfort, helping to avoid irritating chafing
- Two upper chest pockets secured with Velcro flaps for quik and easy smaller item storage
- Heavy-duty, centre front YKK 2-way locking zipper helps keep out moisture
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Velcro
- Two lower, full-bellow snow pockets secured with Velcro flaps for additional storage
- Four, fleece-lined, zippered handwarmer pockets hidden behind chest and lower pockets. Hand warming options are important to have.
- Utility pocket on left sleeve and flap pocket on right sleeve
- Two interior pockets: a security pocket with a zipper closure and a drop-in pocket
- Elasticized Nylon snow skirt envelops you in a toasty warm cocoon
- Adjustable waist drawcord provides added warmth, also allowing you to keep it fully extended for ventilation
- Recessed, heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs to keep out the cold
SPECIFICATIONS of the Canada Goose Men's Expedition Parka
- Centre Back Length: 35" / 88.9 cm
- Fill Power: 625 fill power white Duck down
- Fit: Relaxed Insulated
- Coyote Ruff Fur: Not Removable
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.