The Canada Goose Men's Freestyle Vest is a lightweight down vest for active winter sports and adventures. The vest is packed with 625 fill power white duck down, providing a boost of warmth at your core. Canada Goose gives the Freestyle a one on their Thermal Experience Index, which is measured in Celsius. The one rating is for lightweight gear for those that are active, warm down to 5°/-5°. That is totally confusing and I'm not very good with Celsius, so if you don't want to look that one up, that means 41°/23° in Fahrenheit. The regular fit is built for layering over base layers and under hard shells, the durable outer fabric holds up to the abuse as you ski down the mountain or enjoy a winter snowshoe on your favorite trail. The multitude of pockets secure a map, pocket knife, and headlamp so you're always at the ready. Longer in the back than the front provides coverage for those cold upward drafts.
FEATURES of the Canada Goose Men's Freestyle Vest
- Update: Full length 2-way zipper
- Hip-length, but cut longer in the back for more protection from cold and wind
- Heavy-duty, centre front YKK 2-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Canada Goose embossed logo snaps
- Unique, triple-function pockets, including two fleece-lined handwarmer pockets, two large drop-in pockets and two small drop-in pockets
- One interior drop-in pocket secured with Velcro closure
SPECIFICATIONS of the Canada Goose Men's Freestyle Vest
- Center Back Length: 28.5" / 72.39 cm
- Fill Power: 625 fill power white Duck down
- Fit: Regular Insulated
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.