This brand DOES NOT qualify for the CACTUS 20% off one full priced item deal. Please don't hate us.
The Canada Goose Men's Ontario Parka is the parka giving you loads of warmth, but without all of the bulk of your standard parka. A classic and clean look, the Ontario Parka features large cargo pockets, a removable coyote fur ruff, and a drawcord waist. This parka is ideal for outdoor enthusiasts and people who like to stay warm in really cold temperatures.
FEATURES of the Canada Goose Men's Ontario Parka
- Mid-thigh length provides good protection
- 2-way adjustable tunnel hood (vertically and hood opening) surrounded by a removable Coyote fur ruff, with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions
- Heavy-duty, centre front YKK 2-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Velcro
- Two large cargo pockets secured with Velcro flaps
- Two lower fleece lined, zippered hand warmer pockets in behind cargo pockets
- One interior security pocket with zipper
- Adjustable waist drawcord provides added warmth to keep out the cold
- Recessed, heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs
SPECIFICATIONS of the Canada Goose Men's Ontario Parka
- Center Back Length: 34.5" / 86.36 cm
- Fill Power: 625 fill power white Duck down
- Fit: Regular Insulated
- Coyote Ruff Fur: Removable
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.