Canada Goose Merino Wool Shearling Pilot Hat is a winter hat for protecting your ears and keeping the warmth inside your head. The outside of this classic pilot hat is a blend of 80% merino wool and 20% nylon and is treated with a durable water repellent for water resistance as you battle snowflakes out in the icy tundra. The soft inside is cozy against the skin, just adjust the chin strap to tighten the ear flaps. You can totally pretend you're in an old film, piloting your favorite plane through the snow streaked skies.
FEATURES of the Canada Goose Merino Wool Shearling Pilot Hat
- Internal reflective tape at seams
- Adjustable leather chinstrap with metal buckle that can be used to tighten the earflaps
- Front shearling section can be dropped for further protection via a set of ring snaps
- Canada Goose disc at left side and Wordmark label at centre back
- Offered in two sizes
SPECIFICATIONS of the Canada Goose Merino Wool Shearling Pilot Hat
- Ruff Fur: Curly Sheepskin Shearling
- Shell: 80% Merino Wool, 20% Nylon treated with Durable Water Repellent finishing
- Lining: 100% Polyester Plain weave
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.