This brand DOES NOT qualify for the 20% off deal. Please don't hate us.
The Canada Goose Women’s Camp Down Coat offers coverage in all the right places to keep even your buns toasty. The Camp Down Coat features Hutterite white duck down from the adjustable drawcord collar all the way down to the long-thigh length. This coat is basically a super cute fortress that blocks out the wind and cold. The YKK 2-way locking reversed coil zipper with insulated storm flap provides a superior line of defense against blistering conditions. But, if we’re being honest, it’s the secret single-handed adjustable hem accessed from the pocket that’s got us smitten. The Canada Goose Women’s Camp Down Coat is all that…and then some.
FEATURES of the Canada Goose Women's Camp Down Coat
- Windproof by construction
- Long-thigh length provides maximum protection
- Down filled collar adjusts with a drawcord to seal out drafts
- Centre front YKK 2-way locking reversed coil zipper, with Canada Goose logo zipper pull
- Insulated centre front storm flap that extends over centre front zipper
- Brushed tricot at chin for comfort
- Canada Goose logo ribbon runs along centre
- Two hand pockets secured with YKK reverse coil zippers and zipper pulls
- Brushed tricot at the back of the neck for increased warmth
- Access to single-handed adjustable hem using pocket access to seal out cold and wind
- Internal stretch mesh pocket
- Lycra stretch cuffs for comfort and warmth
SPECIFICATIONS of the Canada Goose Women's Camp Down Coat
- Centre Back Length: 37.5" / 95.25 cm
- Fill Power: 750 Fill Power Hutte Rite White Duck Down
- Fit: Slim Insulated
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.