This brand does NOT qualify for our free Almost Gift Card deal. Please don't hate us.
The Canada Goose Women’s Camp Down Hoody is a lot like a jacket, but it’s called a hoody. I’m not sure why. The Camp Down Hoody provides protection from the wind and cold with its hip-length cut and drop tail, windproof exterior, and 4-way adjustable tunnel hood. Plus, you can tell all your friends that you have a hoody with 750 fill power Hutterlite white duck down. I bet they don’t. If that weren’t enough, this Canada Goose gem also features brushed tricot at the back neck and inner pillow pocket for that little extra dose of warmth.
FEATURES of the Canada Goose Women's Camp Down Hoody
- Windproof by construction
- Hip-length with a drop tail for more protection from the cold and wind
- 4-way adjustable tunnel hood for better protection against high-winds
- Centre front YKK 2-way locking reversed coil zipper, with Canada Goose logo zipper pull
- Insulated centre front storm flap, with a wrap over brushed tricot zipper and Canada Goose logo ribbon down the zipper
- Two hand pockets secured with YKK reverse coil zippers and zipper pulls
- Brushed tricot at the back of the neck for increased warmth
- Brushed tricot lined inner pillow pocket with zipper closure
- Access to single-handed adjustable hem from the pocket to seal out cold and wind
- Internal stretch mesh pocket
- Lycra stretch cuffs for comfort and warmth
- Polar Bears International patch on right shoulder
SPECIFICATIONS of the Canada Goose Women's Camp Down Hoody
- Centre Back Length: 25.25" / 64.14 cm
- Fill Power: 750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck Down
- Fit: Slim Insulated
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.