Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Canada Goose Women's Timber Shell Hoody is a waterproof jacket for mountainous adventures like hiking and skiing. The Timber Shell has a slim fit which runs close to the body to prevent excess fabric from flapping in the breeze and getting caught on branches or gear. The jacket uses YKK AquaGuard (they're water-repellent!) zippers, from the front zipper, to the underarm vent zips, to the chest and cuff pocket. The hip length is cut longer in the back for added protection, and the hem includes a draw cord for shutting out drafts. The drop hood stays out of the way when you don't need it and adjusts at three points to secure it when you're getting rained on for hours.
FEATURES of the Canada Goose Women's Timber Shell Hoody
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam-sealed
- Hip-length, cut longer at the back for more protection from cold and wind
- 3-way adjustable, helmet compatible hood (hood opening, horizontally, centre back vertical)
- Centre front YKK waterproof coil 2-way locking zipper
- Two hand pockets secured with YKK waterproof coil 1 way locking zipper, pocket flaps secured over zipper
- Mesh panel pocket interior for added ventilation
- Reflective tape at under sleeve and collar for added visibility
- Single handed adjustable hem using pocket access to seal out cold and wind
- Left inside security pocket with internal Canada Goose wire port
- Adjustable waist from the inside, with an elastic drawcord
- Brushed tricot lined interior collar
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs to protect from cold and wind
- Underarm YKK waterproof coil 2-way locking zippers for ventilation
- Left cuff pocket with YKK waterproof coil 1-way locking zipper
- Left chest pocket with YKK waterproof coil 1-way locking zipper
SPECIFICATIONS of the Canada Goose Women's Timber Shell Hoody
- Center Back Length: 27.5" / 69.85 cm
- Fit: Slim Insulated
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.