The C Comp Crampon by Camp USA. For mixed climbing at the highest level. The modular front allows the monopoint to be centered or offset, adjusted in length, or converted to dual points. A small inner spike on the heel is useful for hooking the backside of ice columns. The optional heel spur is used for inverted aerial maneuvers on extreme mixed routes. For competitions, remove the linking bars and bolt these bad boys directly to your boots. By keeping the heel and toe bails attached, the C Comps can be attached to boots with just one bolt for each piece so you can hammer out the approach in the same boots you will use for climbing (a distinct advantage over traditional fruit boots).
FEATURES of the Cassin C Comp Crampon
- Mixed Ice Climbing, Competitions
- World-class mixed crampons with replaceable front points
- Vertical frame forefoot maximizes power and precision
- Small inner heel spike and optional heel spur for the beyond vertical
- Can be bolted directly to boots for maximum performance in competitions
SPECIFICATIONS of the Cassin C Comp Crampon
- Material: Chromoly Steel
- Points: 12
- Binding: Automatic
- Anti-Balling Plates: No
- Crampon Case: Included
- Size: 14 - 18.5" / 36 - 47 cm
- Weight: 850 g / 30.0 oz
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.