This brand DOES NOT qualify for the 20% off deal. Please don't hate us.
The Soulo 1 Person Tent by Hilleberg. The Soulo is an intriguing combination of a number of design attributes. As with Hilleberg's solo tent Akto, it has a roomy vestibule; as with Hilleberg's Unna, it is fully free standing, and is roomy enough that if you want more vestibule space, you can get it by disconnecting a part of the inner. And like Hilleberg's ultralight high altitude, mountain assault tent Jannu, the Soulo is tremendously strong - it has a stout 3 pole/3 crossing structure - as well as remarkably light, thanks to its Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles. As a result, the Soulo is wonderfully suited for all season use in both exposed and/or above tree line terrain, as well as in more protected conditions. And like the Unna and the Allak, it has a compact, fully free standing footprint, and so is excellent for tough pitching conditions like knife-edge ridges, rocky ground, and wooden-floored sites found in some parks. It is certainly light enough for mobile journeys, where you move your camp every day, while its dome structure imparts superb snow load handling ability, making it a fine choice for most base camp use.
Since the Soulo's free standing construction allows it to be pitched almost anywhere, and since it is remarkably light and tremendously strong, it is ideal for almost any adventure. During its development, nearly every tester found it perfect for whatever trip it was used on. Mountaineers, both recreational and professional, will take to its strength and low weight, as will backcountry hunters and winter campers. Bicycle, motorcycle and paddle tourers will choose it for its free standing simplicity and compact packed size. Backpackers in all seasons, long distance trekkers, and weekend hikers alike will be drawn to its light weight and integrated vestibule, and ski tourers and ski mountaineers will appreciate its snow load handling. Tall users will love its length, and all will appreciate its remarkable overall roominess.
FEATURES of the Hilleberg Soulo 1 Person Tent
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles with multiple crossing points make for an exceptionally lightweight yet stable tent with excellent snow-load handling capability
- Pitching requires no pegs, but 12 peg points provide options for increasing stability: six loops, one at each pole end and six dual guy lines with line runners, two along each pole line
- The Soulo has plenty of room for one occupant and his or her gear
- The single entrance/single vestibule configuration affords convenience, flexibility and comfort. And the vestibule is parallel to the sleeping area, so access to gear stored there is wonderfully convenient - you can even get at it while lying in your sleeping bag
- The Soulo's ventilation system works regardless of weather conditions, thanks to its integrated components
- Highly breathable yet water repellent inner tent fabric
- One entire side of the inner tent door is a no see - um mesh panel covered with an equal sized, zipper-adjustable fabric panel
- Zipper-adjustable vent in the outer tent above each door is made from highly air permeable, water resistant and snow-proof fabric, so air flows freely, even when the panel is zipped closed
- A separate vent cover ensures that the weather stays on the outside, even if the vents are fully open
SPECIFICATIONS of the Hilleberg Soulo 1 Person Tent
- Capacity: 1
- Minimum Weight: 3 lbs 15 oz / 1.8 kg
- Packed Weight: 4 lbs 14 oz / 2.2 kg
- Inner Height: 38" / 95 cm
- Inner Tent Area: 21.5 square feet / 2.0 square meter
- Vestibule Area: 7.6 square feet / 0.7 square meter
- Poles (9 mm): 2 x 135.4, 1 x 112.2" / 2 x 344, 1 x 285 cm
- Pegs: 12 V-Pegs
Moosejaw CANNOT ship Hilleberg products to Japan, Hong-Kong, Korea, or any country in Europe. Sorry about everything.
Moosejaw CANNOT ship this product outside of the United States or Canada. Sorry about everything.