The La Sportiva Men's Miura VS Shoe is a climbing shoe for sport routes, gym climbing, bouldering, as well as technical face climbing. The Miura VS is everything you love about the original Miura, with an easy on/easy off Velcro closure. The leather upper stretches just enough to conform to your foot while the synthetic lining on the inside controls the amount of stretch. The bottom of the foot is unlined for better awareness against the rock. The high asymmetry allows for better pocket climbing and the XS Edge rubber allows for technical edging. The durable and resistant rubber keeps them going strong. Velcro isn't just for toddlers.
FEATURES of the La Sportiva Men's Miura VS Shoe
- Easy to use hook and loop closure system for easy on and off convenience
- Slingshot rand and power hinge system gives you the ultimate edging power
- 4mm vibram XS edge sticky rubber outsole
SPECIFICATIONS of the La Sportiva Men's Miura VS Shoe
- Weight: 9.52 oz / 270 g
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Dentex, unlined underfoot
- Midsole: 1.1mm LaspoFlex with P3
- Sole: 4mm Vibram XS Edge
- Construction: Slip Lasted
- Last: PD 75
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.