The La Sportiva Python Shoe is a Velcro climbing shoe for the multi-purpose climber. The Python performs at the gym, on the rock, and at competitions with a performance fit and high asymmetry. The rubber outsole is a sticky Vibram XS Grip 2, covering the toe and over the heel for hitting the tiniest ledge or locking a heel hook. The leather upper is unlined, providing stretch and lots of sensitivity. The tension strap locks in those with low volume feet for a well fitting slipper. Party at the top.
FEATURES of the La Sportiva Python Shoe
- Asymmetrical heel design for a performance fit with maximum rubber coverage
- Elastic hook and loop closure strap for a high tension fit in a slipper
- Ample toe rand coverage for scrums and hooks
- Lined leather upper for moisture management and stretch control
SPECIFICATIONS of the La Sportiva Python Shoe
- Weight: 7.05 oz / 200 g
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Unlined
- Midsole: 0.8mm LaspoFlex
- Sole: 3.5 mm Vibram XS Grip 2
- Construction: Slip Lasted
- Last: PD 75
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.