The La Sportiva TC Pro Shoe is a crack climbing shoe with mid-height protection on big walls. The TC Pro is a leather upper with Vibram rubber rands, unlined at the underfoot for maximum feel. The AirMesh at the tongue provides durability and wicks sweat for comfort throughout the day. The higher protection at the ankle combined with PU foam give padding in the cracks. The technical fit is dialed in with the toe-to-top lacing and medium-high asymmetry. The XS Edge rubber outsole is provided by Vibram, ready for technical edging. You should call these your comfy little booties.
FEATURES of the La Sportiva TC Pro Shoe
- Designed for powerful edging and crack climbing performance
- Mid-height covers the malleolus during crack climbing
- Strategically placed foam padding for comfort in cracks
- Patented P3 permanent power platform for edging power
SPECIFICATIONS of the La Sportiva TC Pro Shoe
- Weight: 8.71 oz / 247 g
- Upper: Leather/ Vibram rubber rands
- Lining: Unlined (under foot)/ Sentex/ PU foam/ AirMesh (tongue)
- Midsole: 1.1mm LaspoFlex with P3
- Sole: 4mm Vibram XS Edge
- Construction: Slip Lasted
- Last: PD 55
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.