The La Sportiva Testarossa Shoe is a high performance climbing shoe for climbers looking for challenging routes. A combination of Lorica (synthetic fabric) and leather come together to provide strength and give with every move you make. The inside is lined with two synthetic materials to provide stretch and wick moisture away from your feet. The down turned toe provides edging power on steep routes and extreme bouldering problems. The 4mm outsole is the hardest and stickiest rubber, XS Grip, to get you through the impossible holds. This red headed beauty will gladly take you to the top.
FEATURES of the La Sportiva Testarossa Shoe
- Innovative bi-lateral stretch technology designed to stretch in just the right spots
- 3D cupped hytrel midsole
- Patented figure 8 slingshot rand
SPECIFICATIONS of the La Sportiva Testarossa Shoe
- Weight: 7.44 oz / 211 g
- Upper: 33 - 45 (half sizes)
- Lining: Leather/ Lorica
- Insole: Pacific in the toe and heel, Dry-Best in the tongue
- Midsole: P3 with 3D Hytrel Anatomical Insert (under toes)
- Sole: 4mm Vibram XS Grip2
- Construction: Slip Lasted
- Last: PD 85
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.