The La Sportiva Women's Miura VS Climbing Shoe is a Velcro closure climbing shoe for bouldering to technical face climbing. Just what you love from the classic Miura, with an easy on/off Velcro closure system. The downturned last with high asymmetry allows for performance while pocket climbing. The full leather upper is lined on the inside to control the stretch, while the underfoot has been left unlined for a better feel against the rock. The combination of Vibram XS Edge and XS Grip2 rubber is sticky and ready to provide edging control and smearing performance.
FEATURES of the La Sportiva Women's Miura VS Climbing Shoe
- Easy to use hook and loop closure system for easy on and off convenience
- Slingshot rand and power hinge system gives you the ultimate edging power
- 4mm vibram XS grip2 sticky rubber outsole
SPECIFICATIONS of the La Sportiva Women's Miura VS Climbing Shoe
- Weight: 8.23 oz / 228 g
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Dentex, unlined underfoot
- Midsole: 1.1mm LaspoFlex with P3
- Sole: 4mm Vibram XS Grip2
- Construction: Slip Lasted
- Last: WPD 75
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.