Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The MSR Mutha Hubba 3 Person Tent is my go-to tent for 3-season camping trips. It's very roomy and the weight is managable, even if only split up among two people (which is how I usually use it).
Moosejaw Staff Pick - Jeff, Moosejaw Secret Headquarters
The MSR Mutha Hubba 3 Person Tent. All the features of the Hubba Hubba tent with 3-person livability.
FEATURES of the MSR Mutha Hubba 3 Person Tent
- Livable: Unique pole configuration provides maximum interior space, Stay-Dry entrances and large vestibules
- Ventilation: Mesh canopies offer excellent ventilation in warmer climates
- Easy Set-Up: Hub system reduces number of individual poles making setup fast
- Versatile: Optional, freestanding set-up with fly and footprint only, or add the new Gear Shed for added space
- Maximum Space: Two full vestibules and two doors at head and toe provide easy access
- Versatile: Freestanding set up with just fly and poles for minimalist trips
- Ultralight Set-up: Sets up with just fly, footprint and pole for minimalist trips
- Added Strength: Additional poles increase space and add strength
SPECIFICATIONS of the MSR Mutha Hubba 3 Person Tent
- Capacity: 3 Person
- Doors: 2
- Minimum Weight: 6 lbs 6 oz / 2.88 kg
- Packed Weight: 6 lbs 15 oz / 3.14 kg
- Floor Area: 3.7 square meter / 40 square feet
- Vestibule Area: 1.3 square meter / 14 square feet
- Tent Volume: 104 cubic feet / 2945 liter
- Vestibule Volume: 22 cubic feet / 623 liter
- Interior Peak Height: 46" / 117 cm
- Packed Dimension: 18 x 8" / 46 x 20 cm
- Fly: 40 D X 238T ripstop nylon 6, 1,500 mm Durashield polyurethane and silicone coated
- Canopy: 20 D X 330T ripstop nylon 66, 40 D X 238T ripstop nylon 6
- Floor: 40 D x 238T ripstop nylon 6, 3000 mm Dura Shield polyurethane coated
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.