Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Mammut Sensor 10.0mm Rope
- The first rope with both visual and tactile markings
- Markings allow both belayer and climber to see and feel that they are coming close to the end or middle of the rope
- SuperDRY finish gives long-lasting resistance to dirt and water
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mammut Sensor 10.0mm Rope
- Weight: 67 g/m
- UIAA-falls (1 strand 80 kg) 9-11
- Sheath slippage: 0 mm
- Impact force: 8.9 kN
- Elongation with 80 kg: 8.5%
- Elongation at 1st drop (fall): 30%
- Proportion of sheath: 38%
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.