The Metolius Safe Tech Trad Harness is a harness for traditional climbing. Adjustable at three points via the locking speed buckles, you can fix the fit to your liking and change it as often as you change your clothing layers. Once the buckle is set, it locks nice and tight, so you'll have to separate the little tiny plates to make a new adjustment. Comfortable yet light, the padding won't cut in and the gear loops are placed for quick grabbing of draws. Don't be like me, nobody calls it traditional, it's just 'trad'.
FEATURES of the Metolius Safe Tech Trad Harness
- New, locking speed-buckle
- Light, sporty and Safe Tech strong
- Narrow components for unmatched comfort and freedom of movement
- Our patented, adjustable-rise 3-D system creates the best-fitting harness in the world
- Four gear loops and rear haul loop
- Innovative slot system keeps pad end in place
- Dual belay loops
- Adjustable leg loop elastics
SPECIFICATIONS of the Metolius Safe Tech Trad Harness
- Weight: (M): 16.5 oz / 467 g
- CE/UIAA certified
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.