The Men's Alpine Light Down Vest by Mont-Bell. The Alpine Light Down Series are Mont-Bell's highly functional mid-layer's that flaunt some essential characteristics for comfortable backcountry travel: aggressive warmth to weight ratio, while maintaining exceptional compressibility. The secret to the warmth of these garments is not just the premium 800 fill goose down, but the excellent wind shedding ability of the 30-denier Ballistic nylon. By blocking a high amount of wind and conserving the heat your body naturally produces any of the Alpine Light garments will allow you to defy the frigid temperatures that come with quality powder. Cheat the icy blasts this winter and stay toasty whether you frequent the slopes of the backcountry, endure the challenges of a late season camp, or like to look the part around your favorite mountain town.
DECENT FEATURES of the MontBell Men's Alpine Light Down Vest
- Sewn thru construction
- Micro-fleece lined collar
- Draw cords for hem adjustment hidden in pockets
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
- Two interior drop-in pockets
- Clean looking Reverso coiled zipper
- Weight: Medium: 9.4 oz
- Fill Weight: 2.8 oz
- Compresses: φ4.5" x 8.6" (stuff sack included)
- Center Back Length: Medium: 25.4"
- Fabric: 800 fill power goose down
- 30-denier Ballistic rip-stop nylon shell
- 30-denier Ballistic nylon taffeta lining
- Standard 25-wash rated DWR treatment
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.
We cannot ship MontBell products outside the United States or Canada. Sorry about everything.