Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Montrail Molokai Sandal is Montrail's original thermo-moldable flip flop that features the PRFRM footbed. The PRFRM footbed is made with a thermo-moldable foam that conforms to your foot's unique bone structure for awesome arch support and incredible comfort for the entire foot. Even the gross parts. The Molokai also has a reinforced grid outsole pattern that provides great traction and surface protection. I wear this Montrail sandal just about everywhere during the sunshiny months up here in the mitten.
FEATURES of the Montrail Men's Molokai Sandal
- A pair of Montrail classics, the original thermo-moldable flip flops offer incredible comfort and performance
- Synthetic-backed strap and slender toe post for on-foot comfort
- Prfrm footbed is custom moldable for incredible support and comfort
- Reinforced grid outsole pattern provides traction and surface protection
- Prfrm: The Science of "Ahhh"Thermo-moldable foam conforms to your foot's unique bone structure for outstanding arch support and full-foot comfort
SPECIFICATIONS of the Montrail Men's Molokai Sandal
- Midsole: Compression-molded EVA
- Durometer: 38 Asker C / Filler 35 Asker C (AA±3 degrees)
- Outsole: Polyurethane
- Weight: 5.8 oz / 164 g