Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Montrail FluidBalance is totally up for the task of taking you from your front door to winding singletrack and back again. It's also one of the few trail options out there with the overpronation correcting benefits of both a dual-density midsole and full-ground contact. It's pretty much the ultimate running partner – goes wherever you want it to and gives you all the support you can handle. Way better than running with my Uncle Phil. Seriously, you do not want to be downwind from that guy.
FEATURES of the Montrail Women's FluidBalance Shoe
- Full length, compression molded FluidFoam midsole with FluidPost medial posting
- Articulated lateral crash zone
- Multi-surface carbon rubber Gryptonite outsole
- TPU medial and lateral midfoot support frame
SPECIFICATIONS of the Montrail Women's FluidBalance Shoe
- Midsole: Compression-molded FluidFoam
- Durometer: 55 Asker-70 Asker C (AA±3 degrees) FluidPost
- Ride Height: 20 mm heel, 10 mm forefoot
- Outsole: Gryptonite
- Weight: 8.6 oz / 244 g
- Toe Counter: Synthetic overlay