Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Montrail FluidFeel comes equipped with all of the trail-ready features we've come to expect from Montrail in a neat little road-worthy package. A full-ground contact, neutral platform will keep you balanced and grounded, even as the miles multiply. This shoe is ready to tackle whatever is ahead, whether it's asphalt, dirt, or rock. I'm pretty sure it could even conquer Rainbow Road if it was given the chance, but probably only if Toad or Yoshi were wearing it. That's just my conjecture.
FEATURES of the Montrail Women's FluidFeel Shoe
- Full length, compression molded Fluid Foam midsole
- High-abrasion carbon rubber heel
- Lightweight and smooth-riding blown rubber midfoot and forefoot
- DSP forefoot traction pods
- 360 degree reflectivity
SPECIFICATIONS of the Montrail Women's FluidFeel Shoe
- Midsole: Compression-molded FluidFoam
- Durometer: 52 Asker C (AA±3 degrees)
- Ride Height: 18 mm heel, 10 mm forefoot
- Outsole: Gryptonite, blown rubber, DSP
- Weight: 8.7 oz / 248 g
- Toe Counter: Synthetic overlay