Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Montrail FluidFlex brings you closer to nature. If Cody Lundin were to tearfully choose a shoe to entrap his freedom loving feet, this would be it. With its full-ground contact midsole and 4 mm heel-to-toe offset, it's designed to help you move your body in the most efficient and natural way possible. It'll flex with you and keep you close to the ground, but it won't inhibit the way you want to move. That's pretty much an ideal relationship, if you ask me. Until it starts getting all upset when you eat peanut butter directly from the jar. Ugh.
FEATURES of the Montrail Women's FluidFlex Shoe
- Full length, compression molded FluidFoam midsole
- Articulated midsole flex grooves designed to support, and move with the natural motion of the foot
- Microlug outsole provide lightweight traction
- Close-fitting upper embodies minimal mentality to provide "wind-in-your-face" freedom
SPECIFICATIONS of the Montrail Women's FluidFlex Shoe
- Midsole: Compression-molded FluidFoam
- Durometer: 52 Asker C (AA±3 degrees)
- Ride Height: 15 mm heel, 11 mm forefoot
- Outsole: Gryptonite
- Weight: 7.4 oz / 210 g