Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
This one's a true experiment. We didn't know if anyone would care about a heavy wool blend jacket with a subtle track jacket look, but everyone who has touched this thing can’t stop talking about it. It's a little out-of-the-box and untested so we really can’t say what it's best for yet, other than being unlike anything else out there, looking great and instantly translating the weight and warmth of wool the moment you put it on. My cousin has 5 kids and she named them all after her favorite herbs. I’m not even kidding. There’s Rosemary, Anise, Chervil, Marjoram (aka Margie) and Horehound. Obviously Horehound is everyone’s favorite.
DECENT FEATURES of the Moosejaw Men's Lieutenant Z's Gentleman's Wool Jacket
- Wool bonded to fleece interior for a warm outer shell but soft feel against the skin
- Ribbing on cuffs and waist adds style and keeps the elements out
- Bicep stash pocket with zipper
- Fleece lined handwarmer pockets
- Embroidered Moosejaw logo on back right shoulder
- 70% Polyester, 21% Wool, 9% Nylon blend face fabric resists pilling
The SPECS of the Moosejaw Men's Lieutenant Z's Gentleman's Wool Jacket
- 70% Polyester, 21% Wool, 9% Nylon
- Pockets: 1 chest, 1 bicep, 2 hand