Mountain Hardwear Men's Zonal Down Jacket
DECENT FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Men's Zonal Down Jacket
- Down insulated body panels and sleeves for warmth and compressibility
- Stretch fleece side panels and underarms for mobility and breathability
- Dual hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Jacket stows in pocket
- Micro-Chamois-lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
- Zip handwarmer pockets
The SPECS of the Mountain Hardwear Men's Zonal Down Jacket
- Average Weight: 10 oz / 283 g
- Center Back Length: 28" / 71 cm
- Body: 20D Ripstop (100% nylon)
- Panel: Stretch Fleece (93% polyester, 7% elastane)
- Insulation: 850-Fill Goose Down
"Warm and forms to the body"
The jacket fits great and keeps the cold out without being bulky. A great looking jacket. The quality and durability are excellent. Very pleased with the purchase.
Was this review helpful?